Tuesday, June 23, 2009

6 Week Body Makeover Body Type C Meal Plan

The 6 Week Body Makeover is not going so well for me. I need to stick to the Body Type C Meal Plan. To tell you the honest truth, I haven't even started yet! ARGH! It's been frustrating because I make one excuse after another on why I haven't started. No time, no energy, no money, no food...blah blah blah...but at the end of the day. It's just because I'm lazy. I have been eating so much junk food (processed, fast food, sweets) and haven't been eating enough food that has nutrition. I know that this diet will work if I just put the effort into it. Just like any other diet, it will take time and you will gradually see results as long as you stick to the plan. This is what I've learned so far about my body. According to the Michael Thurmond diet, I have a body type C. "C" bodies have more lean muscle mass than other body types, sometimes they have too much muscle. This is true for me as I do have more muscle mass than some and it's easier for me to gain muscle than a lot of people. However, I do feel bulky in some parts and would like to lean down. Also, according to the body makeover, even though I have more lean muscle, I tend to have problem areas. My problem area is my mid-section...this is where most men gain weight and I've always had a problem of not having a flat stomach.

The meal plan for body type C people are different than other diets as they are allowed to eat more fruits and simple/complex carbohydrates. However, they are not supposed to eat red meat as this will make them bulk up. These days I have been eating a lot of beef and have noticed that I gain weight faster than I do when I eat chicken and fish. I think I've gained about 6 pounds in 2 weeks from eating too much red meat and unrefined pastas. I'm pretty sure all the junk food hasn't helped either...I'm angry at myself for eating all this junk but I know I shouldn't dwell on the past and focus on eating healthy.

I guess the first part of this diet is having a set schedule. I'm all about routine and I guess I need to set up an eating schedule in order to discipline myself. So here is my menu for the body type C for the first week of the six week body makeover.

Breakfast:

4 Egg Whites (Egg Beaters) & 1/2 Cp of Grapefruit

Mid Morning Snack

4 oz. Turkey Breast & 1/2 cup of greens

Lunch

4 oz. chicken breast, 1 cup of rice , 2 cups of veggies

Mid Afternoon Snack

4 oz. of fresh tuna & 2 cups of greens

Dinner

4 oz. lean turkey breast & 2 cups of greens

No late night snack for me!

I'm going to stick to this plan for one week and eat the same stuff every day. I'm pretty sure if I stick to this plan for one week, I will lose around 3 pounds of body fat.

Also, I'm planning on working on using the body scuplting routines provided in my makeover kit.

That's it, I'm going to challenge myself and dedicate this week to losing weight on the 6 week body makeover.

4 comments:

  1. Rico I am also a type C body female 54 years old 5'2" now I weigh 27 lbs. Gained the extra 15 lbs while walking an hour everyday and watching my calories. ? I have a six week plan but it is missing the food types a b carbs, protein etc. Can you share those with me? Thank You RW

    ReplyDelete
  2. With bistroMD you will know that not only will you get gourmet meals, but that every meal and every day in bistroMD's weight loss program is balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform to promote an healthy diet.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the weight loss plans for 5 to 7 days of meals.
    STEP 2 - Review your menu before ordering and choose the meals you would like for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your weight loss plan online.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are delivered to your door.

    ORDER NOW - delivered to your doorstep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I did this diet in 2004--I had an amazing shift in my weight and health. If you know anything about Candida, you know it has roots in anti biotics and stereroids and birth control pills, It also has an emotional tie in with feeling helpless. Like no hope. In two weeks I was losing toxicity and my body got strong. I was able to do a yoga pose I was never able to do before--child's pose, as my back and knees have been far too challenged by this illness and life. I was able to pull myself up easily with out changing my muscle mass--just the diet. It has been a long while since I had that sucess and I credit Micheal for his wisdom in the direction he did not realize he was solving in. I need this again, yet I had to change the fats as my hands were incredibly pained by the cold weather and I kept my soy products as I had a reaction to stopping them. I still did remarkably well, I might add that happiness is key to all this too--hope and freedom to be is ever of my life. If you inquire kindly I will say more. or you can look me up on Facebook under my name and pages Patricia Marie Babin--Mother Patricia Marie Babin--World Peace and World Wellbeing --I have answers for life is my promise to you. I teach in my home in Maine. Global needs are urgent. In Loving Kindness Always Mother Patricia Marie Babin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did this plan years ago when Michael was alive. The plan works! However, the servings you have for females is incorrect. The amount of protein for females is 2 oz. and 4 oz. for men.

    ReplyDelete