Wednesday, June 17, 2009

6 Week Body Makeover Meal Plan

I just finished the 6 Week Body Makeover Blue Print and now I'm focusing my efforts on the meal plan. I would like to share my meal plan with you. Remember, each meal plan is different for each body type so your meals might be different than mine.

The Fast Track Menu Cards are included in your bodymakeover kit and display easy meal plans for each type of body. There are four categories of meals to choose from: easy, gourmet and rapid results. You can also use the "Infinite Menu Planner Choices" to create your own meals specifically for your body type (I will get into the Infinite Menu Planner in my next post)

Here is a typical meal on the Michael Thurmond diet for a "C" body type using the Rapid Results category.

Breakfast

4 Egg Whites & 1 cup of greens (or 1/2 cup of grapefruit)

Mid Morning Snack

4 oz. turkey breast & 1 cup greens

Lunch

4 oz. chicken breast, 1 cup rice & 1 cup mixed veggies

Mid-Afternoon Snack

4 oz. fresh tuna & 1 cup greens

Dinner

4 oz. lean turkey breast & 1/2 cup grapefruit

PM Snack (Optional)

1/2 grapefruit

HOLY SMOKES! This seems like a lot of food, yes, you are eating more meals per day, BUT if you look at the portions you will notice that every meal has small serving sizes. This is going to be hard for me as I'm used to eating a couple of large meals per day. I usually eat a large lunch and a large dinner. If I stick to this diet, I'm going to have to plan my meals ahead of time and start cooking.

Guess it's time to go shopping! Hmmm...I hope all this effort on the 6 Week Body Makeover diet is worth it.




1 comment:

  1. I just started this program & I must say I've veered off the path a few times.. but I'm paying dearly for it.. Out of the 7lbs I lost this past week I've gained 3lbs.. So I can honestly say if you don't stick to this plan EXACTLY the way it is.. The results will not work

    ReplyDelete